Tomorrow's Another Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tomorrow's Another Day

An Abyssal Redemption Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toy's my boon companions want

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
old get

Toy's my boon companions want  Empty
PostSubject: Toy's my boon companions want    Toy's my boon companions want  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:38 am

As a Sorcerer-engineer (plus the captain/owner of the good ship Flying rustbucket) ,I would like to know what my companions want for their wishlists ! So we can then go and get the materials I need to make/build them for you
Back to top Go down
Kittysan
Admin
Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Toy's my boon companions want    Toy's my boon companions want  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Moved to a section where everyone can see it.

Back to top Go down
https://tomorrowsanotherday.rpg-board.net
old get

PostSubject: Re: Toy's my boon companions want    Toy's my boon companions want  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:43 pm

The comment about being the captain of the good ship rust bucket no longer applies but apart from that , i'm sure some thing can be knocked up
Back to top Go down
Graywolf101

Graywolf101

PostSubject: Re: Toy's my boon companions want    Toy's my boon companions want  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:47 am

pants that dont make my thighs look fat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toy's my boon companions want    Toy's my boon companions want  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toy's my boon companions want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tomorrow's Another Day :: OOC Topics & Craziness-
Jump to: